Pasta Bake with Chicken, Cheese and Chives
A combination of chicken, cheese and chives makes for a heartwarming, tasty supper.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 125 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 30 ml Freshly chopped parsley
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 125 ml breadcrumbs
- 2 Packets KNORR Sour Cream and Chives Pasta and Sauce
- 900 ml hot water
- 15 ml oil
- 500 g Chicken mince
- 10 Cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a pan heat olive oil.
- Fry onion and mince until mince browns.
- Set aside.
- In a saucepan bring water and margarine to the boil.
- Add KNORR Fresh Ideas Pasta & Sauce Sour Crème & Chives, stir continuously until boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from stove and mix in the mince and onion, parsley and cherry tomatoes.
- Place in a small casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Place under a hot grill for 10-15 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook