Pasta Alfredo with Salmon and Butternut
A quick-and-easy pasta dish for those chilly nights when a tummy filling meal is just what is needed.
- Recipe serves1-2
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 Small butternut, peeled and chopped
- 5 ml Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 450 ml hot water
- 1 packet KNORR Alfredo Pasta and Sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 15ml olive oil
- 5ml Stork Margarine
- 170 g Tin red or pink salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- Fresh rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- In an ovenproof dish mix together butternut, garlic and mixed herbs.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 30 minutes or until soft and roasted.
- In a saucepan bring water and margarine to the boil.
- Add KNORR Alfredo Pasta & Sauce packet contents, stir continuously until boiling.
- Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from stove and leave to stand for 2 minutes.
- Sauce will thicken and pasta will soften on standing.
- Gently stir in the salmon and butternut to heat through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with rocket leaves.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook