Easy Pepper Steak Pie
Mouth wateringly delicious...a family favourite for cooler nights.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 packet KNORR Hearty Beef Stew with Rosemary Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 50 g Flour
- 800 g Beef, cubed
- 500 ml Water
- 1 Roll puff pastry, thawed
- 15 ml Black pepper
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Roll the beef cubes in the pepper and dust in flour.
- In a pan heat the oil and brown the cubes.
- Add the KNORR Hearty Beef Stew Cook-in-Sauce and water.
- Simmer for 25-30 minutes or until beef is tender.
- Place in an ovenproof dish or 4 individual dishes.
- Roll out the pastry and place over the mixture to create the top of the pie.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake pie in a preheated 200°C oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with mashed potato and vegetables.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook