Mince and Butternut Pasta Bake
For chilly nights this quick-and-easy pasta and cheese bake is a must.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- 15 ml Robertsons Rosemary
- 400 ml Milk
- 500 ml Warm water
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheeses
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Small butternut, diced
- 15 ml Oil
- 500 g Lean beef mince
- In a pot heat the oil and brown the mince and onion.
- Add the butternut, seasoning mix from the KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheese, water and milk.
- Add the uncooked pasta (contained within the box of KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheese)
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered on low heat for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally until pasta is cooked and butternut is soft.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Top with cheese and sprinkle with Robertsons Rosemary.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook