Roast Beef And Yorkshire Puddings
Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, and all the trimmings served with lashings of gravy – the perfect Sunday lunch!
- Recipe serves6-8
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time90 minutes
- 2 kg Roast beef
- Olive oil
- Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt
- Robertsons Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 Eggs
- 500 ml Milk
- 450 ml Flour
- 1 packet KNORR Creamy Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 1 packet KNORR Roast Meat Gravy
- Rub the beef all over with the olive oil, salt and pepper
- Put a heavy-based roasting tray on the hob and when hot, add the beef, searing on all sides.
- Place in a 200°C oven for 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 190°C and roast for 20-30 minutes more, depending on the size of the roast and how well done you want it.
- Remove the beef from the oven, transfer to a carving board and cover with foil.
- Allow to rest in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Yorkshire puddings: Beat together the eggs and milk.
- Mix in the flour and KNORR Creamy Garlic and Herb Potato Bake packet contents, stirring constantly, until you have a runny batter.
- Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Place a tablespoon of oil in the holes of two 12-hole muffin trays.
- Place the trays in a 200°C oven until the oil is very hot, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the muffin trays from the oven, pour the batter evenly into the muffin holes and immediately return to the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and crispy, making sure not to open the oven door for the first 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the carved roast beef.
- In a jug prepare the KNORR Roast Meat Gravy following packet instructions, then mix in the pan juices
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook