Grilled Trout with a Creamy Caper Sauce
Enjoy the light, delicate flavours of grilled trout served with a salad or roasted vegetables.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 250 ml Cream
- 15 ml Stork margarine, melted
- 10 ml Capers
- 15 ml Chopped chives or spring onion greens
- 4 x 160 - 180 g Trout fillets
- 30 ml Stork margarine
- 15 ml Chopped onions
- 1 packet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 125 ml Warm water
- Brush the margarine over the trout fillets.
- Place on a baking sheet directly under a grill for about 5-8 minutes on each side until done.
- While the fish is under the grill, prepare your sauce.
- In a pan melt the margarine.
- Sauté the capers, onion and chives.
- Stir in the cream and water, and heat gently until almost boiling.
- Stir in the KNORR Classic White Sauce and stir until thickened.
- Once fish is cooked, serve with a drizzle of sauce.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook