Bushveld Sirloin of Beef with Amarula Cream Sauce
If you’re bored of the same old beef recipes, you need to try this delicious sirloin steak recipe with a sensational Amarula Cream sauce.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 60 ml Robertsons Freshly Ground Black peppercorns
- 1,5 – 2 ml Robertsons Freshly Ground Atlantic Sea Salt to season
- 45 ml Olive Oil
- 1.2 kilogram Beef Sirloin Roast
- 250 ml Cream
- 150 ml Milk
- 30 ml Honey
- 30 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot
- 25 ml Amarula Liqueur
- Robersons Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a bowl mix the Robertsons Freshly Ground Black peppercorns, a little salt and the olive oil together.
- Rub all over the meat.
- Roast the meat whole in the centre of a preheated 200°C oven for about 25 minutes for medium-rare.
- Remove from heat and allow to rest.
- The roast will continue cooking a little while resting, so don't be tempted to put it back in the oven.
- Place the cream, milk and honey, mustard and KNORR Vegetable Stock Pot in a saucepan.
- Heat gently until sauce starts to thicken.
- Stir in the Amarula liqueur.
- Season to taste with Robertsons salt and pepper.
- Serve with the sliced fillet.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook