Copper Penny Salad
Looking for simple dinner recipes? This colourful and crunchy salad is delicious and is the perfect salad to enjoy throughout summer.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time120 minutes
- 1 kg Carrots, sliced into rings
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 250 ml Water
- 125 ml Cooking oil
- 10 ml Worcester sauce
- 2 Onions, sliced into rings
- 1 KNORR Spaghetti Bologanise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 125 ml Rice wine vinegar or white vinegar
- 200 g White sugar
- 7 ml Prepared mustard
- Boil carrots until half cooked, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Layer carrots, onion and red pepper in a container with a lid.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a saucepan, cook for two minutes, stirring continuously.
- Pour mixture over carrots and close the dish.
- Allow to stand for 2 hours before serving.
- This salad can be served warm or cold.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook