Bacon, Cheese And Corn Pasta Bake
An ideal alternative to a potato bake, this recipe is just as tasty and filling! Simple to prepare, it’s great for busy families.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 200 g Lean bacon, chopped
- 500 ml Frozen corn
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 Box KNORR Mince Mate Smoky Bacon and Cheddar flavour
- 800 ml Warm water
- 250 g Finely grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large pot fry the onion and bacon until onion is soft. There is no need to add any oil as the bacon and onion will fry in the fat from the bacon
- Stir in the KNORR Mince Mate Smoky Bacon and Cheddar flavour seasoning mix, pasta (contained within the box) and water.
- Cook until pasta is soft, then stir in the corn and half the cheese.
- Place in a greased ovenproof dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook