Seafood Kebabs with Coriander and Cumin Sauce
Add a touch of class to your next braai with these impressive mixed seafood kebabs.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 30 ml Honey
- 600 g Firm white fish
- ½ tsp Robertsons Ground Cumin
- 15 ml Freshly crushed ginger
- 45 ml Olive oil
- 18 Prawns, deveined and cleaned
- 30 ml Fresh lemon juice (for the sauce)
- 45 ml Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped (for the sauce)
- Grated rind and juice of one lemon (for the marinade)
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 30 ml Fresh coriander leaves, chopped (for the marinade)
- Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- Leave the prawns intact. Cut the fish into 4 cm cubes.
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, ginger, honey and coriander. Season to taste.
- Add fish and prawns, tossing gently to coat.
- Thread the fish and prawns on to the skewers.
- Braai or grill over medium heat until the fish is white and cooked through, basting regularly with the marinade.
- In a jug prepare the KNORR Classic White Sauce by adding 250 ml of rapidly boiling water.
- Stir in coriander, cumin and lemon juice. If sauce becomes too thick, stir in a little milk.
- Serve the sauce with the kebabs.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook