Sweet Onion, Baby Marrow and Rosemary Kebabs
Colourful skewers are a favourite for easy entertaining.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 45 ml Tin tomato purée
- 24 Pickling onions, peeled and halved
- 1 sachet KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake
- 8 Baby marrows, each cut into 4 pieces
- 45 ml Olive oil
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add the onions.
- Boil for 3 minutes, then add the baby marrows.
- Boil for a further 2 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the KNORR Roasted Vegetables Veggie Bake, olive oil, tomato purée and rosemary to form a marinade.
- Add the prepared vegetables and toss to coat well.
- Thread the vegetables on to thick metal skewers.
- Braai over hot coals or under a hot grill for about 5-10 minutes in total, turning regularly and brushing with left over marinade.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook