Coronation Chicken on Toasted Health Bread
Looking for simple yet delicious chicken recipes? This chicken dish with a touch of curry is ideal for lazy Sunday evenings.
- Recipe serves2-4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 1 Clove garlic, chopped
- 5 ml Tomato paste
- 30 ml Chutney
- 250 ml Mayonnaise
- 1 Onion, chopped
- ½ KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 45 ml Cream
- 1 Ready-roasted chicken, shredded
- In a pan heat oil and fry onion and garlic.
- In a jug mix together KNORR Fresh Ideas Mild Durban Curry, tomato paste, lemon juice and chutney.
- Add to onion mixture, and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add cream and mayonnaise and then stir in the chicken.
- Mix well and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Serve with toasted health bread, salad leaves and fresh herbs.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook