Sweet and Sticky Bacon Cherry Braai Kebabs
A simple but tasty pre-dinner snack for your next braai.
- Recipe serves8
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time10 minutes
- 50 ml Water
- 24 Glacé cherries
- 16 Rashers streaky bacon
- 8 Bay leaf stalks or wooden skewers
- 1 sachet KNORR Monkeygland Sauce
- Mix the water with the contents of the Monkeygland Sauce sachet to form a smooth sauce.
- Thread a cherry onto one of the skewers, then thread on a bacon rasher. Add another cherry and a second rasher of bacon, and finish with a third cherry. Repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Brush the kebabs with KNORR Monkeygland Sauce.
- Place a piece of foil over the grid of the braai and lay kebabs down on foil.
- Braai for 7-10 minutes, turning regularly until bacon is cooked and cherries start to caramelise.
- Serve with potato wedges and salads or as a pre-dinner braai snack.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook