Cheese and Pesto Braai Loaf
This decadent recipe for Cheese and Pesto Braai Loaf is quick-to-make and guaranteed to leave everyone’s taste buds tingling.
- Recipe serves3-5
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 French loaf
- 1 sachet KNORR Three Cheese Sauce
- 100 g Stork Margarine
- 250 ml mozzarella cheese, grated
- 75 ml Basil Pesto
- Cut loaf into 2cm thick slices, making sure not to cut right through.
- In a bowl mix together the contents of the sachet of KNORR Three Cheese Sauce Pasta Sauce, margarine, cheese and basil pesto.
- Spread liberally on both sides of slices. Spread any remaining margarine over the top of the loaf.
- Wrap the loaf in 2 layers of foil and place onto the braai for 20-30 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook