Creamy Chicken Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
Easy dinner ideas are ideal. Combine chicken, garlic, mushrooms and cream for a dish that will have your family begging for seconds!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 2 Chicken breasts, whole
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 250 g Bowtie pasta
- 2 tbsp Stork Margarine
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 8 Marinated sun-dried tomatoes
- 250 g Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 250 ml water
- ¼ Cup Cream
- 1 Tub smooth cottage cheese
- 1 Cup Grated mozzarella cheese
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper and grill the breasts on a griddle pan.
- Cut into strips and set aside.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- In a pan melt margarine and lightly fry garlic.
- Add tomatoes and mushrooms, lightly fry.
- Prepare KNORR Creamy Mushroom Sauce following packet instructions, then add the cream.
- Add this to the sundried tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Add the cooked pasta and chicken strips, and toss through.
- Spoon into a baking dish.
- Spread with cottage cheese and top with mozzarella.
- Place under the grill until golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook