Easy Eggs Benedict with Bacon
Poached eggs and crispy bacon served on English muffins with a creamy white sauce.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time2 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 250 g Streaky bacon
- 6 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 Pinch Cayenne pepper
- 3 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 15 ml Butter
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley to garnish
- Slice the English muffins in half and toast under the grill until lightly golden brown.
- In a hot pan fry bacon until crisp and golden brown.
- Poach 6 eggs in an egg poacher.
- Arrange the toasted muffin halves on six breakfast plates. Top each one with bacon and poached egg.
- Prepare the KNORR Classic White Sauce following packet instructions, using hot milk rather than water for a creamier taste and stir in the butter to combine.
- Pour over the egg to coat nicely.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper and parsley.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook