Saucy Rib Wrap
Tired of plain spare ribs? Then here's a tasty alternative that's sure to have the family coming back for more.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 125 ml KNORR Spare Rib Marinade
- 1 kg boiled or smoked pork ribs
- 8 Flour tortilla wraps
- 1 sachet KNORR Creamy Garlic Sauce
- ½ Lettuce, shredded
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 125 ml Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Onion, sliced
- Place ribs in a large glass dish.
- Pour KNORR Spare Rib Marinade over and leave overnight.
- Braai the rack of ribs for 20 minutes or alternately cook under the grill.
- Once cooked, slice the meat off the bone.
- Prepare KNORR Garlic Sauce following packet instructions.
- Drizzle prepared garlic sauce on to each wrap and spread evenly.
- Arrange meat over the tortillas and top with the remaining salad ingredients.
- Roll up and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook