Chicken, Mushroom and Blue Cheese Crepes
Hunting for creative, yet simple dinner ideas? By using ready-made pancakes, this light supper can be whipped together in no time at all.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 ml olive oil
- 4 Chicken breasts, cubed
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 125 g Mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 300 ml Milk
- 10 Ready-made pancakes
- 100 g Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce
- 1 Cup Cream
- 100 ml Flaked almonds, toasted
- Heat oil in a frying pan and brown the chicken and onion.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Stir in the KNORR Fresh Ideas Chicken & Mushroom Pan packet contents and milk, simmer for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Lay pancakes out and spread the chicken filling into the centre.
- Top with blue cheese.
- Roll pancakes up and place in a baking dish alongside each other.
- Prepare the KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce by heating the cream in a small saucepan and whisking in the packet contents.
- Bring to the boil and whisk until thickened.
- Pour over the pancakes and top with a little remaining blue cheese and toasted almonds.
- Place under the grill for 5 minutes and serve immediately.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook