Quick and Easy Curried Chicken Pasta
This quick and easy chicken curry pasta is flavoured using masala, ginger and coriander
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 ml oil
- 500 g chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 5 ml Robertsons Turmeric
- 10 ml curry powder
- 10 ml mix masala
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 ml grated ginger
- 120 g tomatoes, chopped
- 1 sachet KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 80 g frozen peas
- 250 g penne pasta, cooked
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and brown the chicken.
- Remove and set aside. Add spices, garlic and ginger and fry for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes, KNORR Chicken & Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and 200 ml cold water, and return the chicken to the pan.
- Cook for 15 minute until the sauce has thickened.
- Add peas and cook for a further 5 minute.
- Mix sauce into cooked pasta and serve immediately with 150 g cooked baby marrows.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook