Greek Chicken, Tomato and Feta Bake
This easy-to-make baked chicken and feta dish will impress family, friends and fans alike.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 500 g Baby potatoes, halved
- 6 Small chicken thighs on the bone, skin on
- 1 KNORR Brown Onion Gravy
- 1 tsp Robertsons Paprika
- 2 Red onions, cut into eighths
- 1 Red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 Yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Robertsons Origanum
- Robertsons Salt and Pepper
- 200 g Tin diced tomatoes
- 12 Black olives
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 250 ml Feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a large pan of boiling water cook potatoes for 10 minutes.
- Drain and set aside to cool.
- Place chicken in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle with KNORR Brown Onion Gravy and paprika.
- Add onions, peppers, garlic and potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with origanum and season well.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and olives, basting chicken with the juices.
- Cook for 15 more minutes.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley and feta cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook