Sour Cream Meatloaf with Parmesan
An easy American-style meatloaf that’s easy to make and delicious served with a crisp green salad.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 750 g Beef mince
- ½ Onion, grated
- 1 Egg
- 250 ml Sour cream
- 30 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 125 ml Grated Parmesan cheese
- 375 ml Breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl combine the beef, onion, egg, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce.
- Mix in KNORR Homestyle Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents, cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Form mixture into a loaf and place in a loaf pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for another 10-15 minutes.
- Let the meatloaf stand for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with a crispy green salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook