Traditional Spanish Omelette
Packed with flavour, a tortilla is an ideal snack meal for the whole family.
- Recipe serves2-3
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 Large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 45-60 ml Olive oil
- 1 KNORR Creamy Three Cheese Sauce
- 4 Large eggs
- 2 Spring onions, chopped
- Green olives to garnish
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs and contents of the sachet of KNORR Creamy Three Cheese Sauce.
- In a non-stick frying pan heat oil.
- Add the potato and onion and fry together.
- When the potato starts to brown a little on the edges add the eggs and spring onion.
- Make sure the potato and onions are completely covered by the eggs.
- Fry on a low heat until the egg starts to set.
- Place a large plate over the pan and flip the omelette on to the plate.
- Slide the omelette back into the pan to cook the other side.
- Keep shaking the pan gently so that the omelette does not stick to the pan.
- Once the egg is firm around the edges and soft in the middle, turn off the heat and slide the omelette on to a serving plate.
- Let the tortilla rest for about 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into wedges and serve garnished with green olives
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook