Spicy Beef and Onion Kebabs
These spicy beef kebabs, made the night before, are ideal for lazy weekend barbecues
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- Red onions, cut into wedges
- 500 g Rump steak, thinly sliced
- 1 KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 15 ml Tomato paste
- 10 ml Chilli paste
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 5 ml Brown sugar
- 2 Spring onions, finely chopped
- 60 ml Water
- 300 g Rice, steamed
- 400 g Mashed butternut
- Thread onion wedges and beef strips onto 12 skewers.
- Place KNORR Beef Stroganoff Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents, tomato paste, chilli paste, garlic, sugar, spring onions and water in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Brush this sauce over the kebabs, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours until required.
- Cook kebabs on a hot, oiled griddle pan or braai until browned all over and cooked.
- Sprinkle with extra chopped spring onions.
- Serve with 300 g steamed rice and 400 g mashed butternut.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook