Tandoori Lamb Pitas with Minted Yoghurt
Mint and lime combine with yoghurt to add a fresh flavour to these delicious lamb pitas.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 300 g Brinjals, cubed
- 350 g Sweet potato chunks
- 200 g Green beans
- 15 ml oil
- 300 g Lamb, cubed
- 15 ml Tandoori paste
- 180 ml Plain yoghurt
- 1 sachet KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 30 ml Chopped fresh mint leaves
- 15 ml Lime juice
- 100 g Assorted lettuce leaves
- 1 Cucumber, finely sliced
- 4 Wholewheat pita breads
- Place brinjals, sweet potato chunks and green beans into a roasting dish and drizzle with oil.
- Roast for 30-40 min until soft and tender.
- Combine lamb, tandoori paste, and 60 ml yogurt in a bowl and refrigerate for 10 min.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, add lamb cubes and brown.
- Add contents of the sachet of KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce and 300 ml cold water and cook for 25 min until thick and saucy.
- Remove from the heat. Blend the remaining yoghurt, mint and lime juice.
- Place lettuce leaves and cucumber into the pita pockets and fill with lamb cubes.
- Drizzle with fresh yoghurt dressing and serve with roasted vegetables.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook