Spicy Mexican Pasta with Beans and Corn
Dish up this pasta dish with a slight chilli kick while supporting your favourite soccer team.
- Recipe serves3
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 2 Baby marrows, diced
- 450 millilitres Water
- 15 millilitres Stork Margarine
- 1 KNORR Napoletana Pasta & Sauce
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded
- ½ cup Frozen Corn, thawed
- 400 gram Tin Red Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 pinch Robertson’s Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a frying pan heat oil. Sauté onions and baby marrow.
- Add water and margarine, bring to the boil.
- Stir in KNORR Napoletana Pasta & Sauce, cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the red chilli, corn, kidney beans and tomato, season with salt and pepper.
- Stir gently until heated through.
- Serve in beautiful Mexican bowls with lime wedges.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook