Ricotta-Stuffed Cannelloni with Baby Marrows
Cannelloni stuffed with ricotta, spring onions, baby marrows and lemon, baked with tomato sauce and a mozzarella topping.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 1 Zest of 1 lemon
- 250 g Ricotta cheese
- 250 g Cannelloni tubes
- 4 Spring onions
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 400 ml water
- 50 g Mozzarella cheese
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Bunch Fresh Basil leaves
- 4 Baby marrows, grated
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sauté onion in 20 ml oil until soft.
- Add the baby marrows and garlic and cook for 3 min.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the zest, ricotta cheese and spring onions.
- Season with black pepper.
- Spoon this mixture into the cannelloni tubes and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat remaining oil and add the tomatoes.
- Cook until soft and add KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and cold water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5-10 min until thickened.
- Season to taste.
- Spread half the tomato sauce over the base of the baking dish and arrange stuffed cannelloni tubes over.
- Pour the rest of the tomato sauce over and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 30-40 min until the pasta tubes are cooked.
- Garnish with basil leaves.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook