Spicy Pork and Peanut Stir-Fry
You’ll love this dish of pork fillet and peanuts in a rich spicy sauce. Serve it with rice for a satisfying family dinner.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time24 minutes
- 1 Small onion, finely sliced
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Chilli Flakes
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 80 ml Soy sauce
- 500 g Pork fillet, cubed
- 2 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Red peppers, chopped
- 2 Yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 300 ml Water
- 62.5 ml Roasted peanuts
- Cooked rice
- In a bowl place pork. Drizzle with soy sauce and set aside to marinate for 20 minutes.
- In a wok heat oil. Stir-fry pork, chilli flakes, onion and garlic until pork browns.
- Add peppers and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in KNORR Country Hot Pot Dry Cook-in-Sauce and water.
- Simmer for 20 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Serve with fluffy white rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook