Macaroni Carbonara with Bacon and Cream
Tired of boring macaroni? Then try this tasty pasta dish and watch the family come back for more!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 250 ml Cream
- 200 g Bacon, roughly chopped
- 250 g Macaroni
- 1 KNORR Bacon Carbonara Flavour Pasta Sauce
- 250 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Fresh herbs for garnish
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta, cook for 8-10 minutes until al dente. Drain.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl.
- In a pan fry the bacon until extra crispy.
- Reduce heat to a simmer.
- In a jug whisk together cream and KNORR Bacon Carbonara Pasta Sauce sachet contents.
- Add to the bacon, stirring until the sauce thickens.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese and stir until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook