Beef Fillet Medallions
Impress at your dinner party with this beef recipe for Beef Fillet Medallions. The sweetness of the herbs is the ‘cherry’ on top.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time45 minutes
- 400 g Large potatoes, peeled
- 500 g Pumpkin, peeled
- 300 g Sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 3 Tomatoes, quartered
- 5 Garlic cloves
- 1 KNORR Home-style Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 25 ml Olive oil
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 500 g Beef fillet, cut into medallions
- 5 ml Finely chopped rosemary
- 100 ml Cranberry juice
- 1 Pinch Cracked black pepper to taste
- 50 g Rocket leaves for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut vegetables into large sized pieces, place onto a baking tray with the garlic and season with pepper and half the contents of the KNORR Home-style Meatball Kebabs Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 45 minutes or until soft.
- Turn regularly during the cooking time.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl and add Stork margarine.
- Mash lightly with a fork.
- Mix the remaining sachet contents with rosemary, cranberry juice and black pepper, and use this to baste the fillet medallions while grilling on a hot griddle pan until medium rare.
- Arrange rocket leaves in the centre of the plate.
- Spoon roast vegetable mash over and top with a fillet medallion
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook