Cottage Pie in Pastry Cups
Looking for scrumptious dinner ideas? Why not try this new twist on an old favourite -pastry cups filled with a delicious meaty filling.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1 Large carrot, grated
- 500 g Beef mince
- 1 KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml Water
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Salt and Pepper
- ½ cup Frozen peas
- ½ cup Frozen corn
- 1 Roll ready-made puff pastry
- 3 cup Mashed potato
- 100 ml Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Melted Stork margarine
- In a pan heat oil and fry onions.
- Add carrots and mince, cook until brown.
- Add KNORR Savoury Mince Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and 400 ml water.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in peas and corn, and season to taste.
- Simmer until thick and cool slightly.
- Cut pastry into 6 equal squares large enough to fit a 6 hole muffin pan.
- Spoon mixture into pastry cup.
- Top with mashed potato and cheese.
- Brush with margarine and bake in a preheated 200°C oven for 30 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook