Chicken Pasta Bake with Tomato and Mushrooms
Looking for tasty chicken recipes? Here’s a delicious mushroom, tomato and spring onion dish that will give the chicken fantastic flavour.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 500 g Chicken mince
- 15 ml Olive oil
- 5 Spring onions, chopped
- 150 g button mushrooms
- 2 Tomatoes
- 100 g Carrots, grated
- 400 ml cold water
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 250 g Pasta shells, cooked
- 30 ml Chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 100 g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and brown the chicken mince.
- Add the spring onions and mushrooms and fry for 2-3 min.
- Add the tomatoes and carrots and fry for a further 3 min.
- Pour in 400 ml cold water into the pan, stir in the KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise sachet contents and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta shells and parsley to the saucepan and stir until well combined.
- Top with cheddar cheese and place under the grill until the cheese is golden brown.
- Serve hot.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook