Chicken with Tomato, Spinach and Green Pepper
Great for cooler nights, this tasty, easy chicken recipe, with tomato, spinach and green pepper, is sure to get rave reviews.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 400 ml Water
- 1 Small red onion, chopped
- 500 g Spinach, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 500 g Skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- ½ Green pepper, chopped
- 30 ml olive oil
- 1 sachet KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- Heat oil in a large pan.
- Sautè onion and green pepper for about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken, brown on all sides.
- Add tomatoes, contents of the sachet of KNORR Spaghetti Bolognaise Dry Cook-in-Sauce and water.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove lid, add spinach and simmer until the spinach is wilted.
- Serve with brown rice.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook