Mac and Cheese Jenga Stacks
A new twist on an old favourite. Transform kiddies macaroni and cheese into a Jenga stacking game. Not only does it taste great , but it's also loads of fun to make.
- Recipe serves15
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 sachets KNORR Macaroni Cheese and Bacon Flavour Pasta and Sauce
- 12 Cucumber and carrot sticks
- 1 tsp Robertsons Mixed Herbs
- 125 ml Flour
- 2 cup Fresh or dried breadcrumbs
- 5 tbsp Oil, for frying
- Prepare the KNORR Macaroni Cheese and Bacon Flavour Pasta and Sauce following the instructions on the packet.
- Cool slightly and stir in 1 beaten egg.
- Pour into a small, lined 20 cm x 20 cm baking dish or loaf tin.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or until solid.
- In a bowl mix together breadcrumbs and herbs.
- Place flour in a bowl, and remaining 2 eggs in another bowl.
- Cut the macaroni and cheese into rectangles.
- Roll each piece in flour to coat, then dip in the egg, and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until crispy and golden.
- Transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Serve stacked up on a plate with cucumber and carrot sticks.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook