Mini Tortilla Wraps with Cheese and Chicken
Get creative in the kitchen and surprise your children with these tasty home-made nacho sticks.
- Recipe serves15
- Preparation time20 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 10 Tortillas, cut into quarters
- 250 ml grated Cheddar cheese
- 125 ml Grated mozzarella cheese
- 125 ml Frozen peas and corn
- 50 ml Tomato sauce
- Oil for brushing
- 500 ml BBQ chicken, shredded
- Red pepper slices for garnishing
- 1 sachet KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce with 200ml boiling water and prepare as per packet instructions.
- In a bowl mix together chicken and vegetables.
- Pour in the prepared KNORR Creamy Cheese Sauce and tomato sauce and mix well.
- Warm some tortillas, just until flexible.
- Place a spoonful of chicken mixture along one long end of the triangle.
- Sprinkle with both cheeses (reserving ⅓ cup) and roll up the tortilla triangle ending with the point.
- Place the roll on a baking tray with the point underneath. Brush with oil and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes until crispy.
- Garnish with thin slices of red pepper to serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook