Curried Pasta with Chicken and Cashew Nuts
This aromatic, spicy chicken pasta dish is the perfect recipe for a zesty and memorable Valentine's meal for two.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 10 ml Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 500 g Chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 5 ml Crushed garlic
- 10 ml Grated ginger
- 65 g Tin tomato paste
- 1 KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 400 ml Water
- 180 ml Fresh coriander leaves
- 125 ml Cashew nuts
- 250 g Penne pasta, cooked
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onion, chicken, garlic and ginger and sautè until the chicken is brown and the onion is soft.
- Stir in tomato paste and add sachet of KNORR Fresh Ideas Mild Durban Curry and water to the pan.
- Stir through until mixed and simmer for 20 minutes until cooked.
- Toss pasta and sauce together and stir in coriander leaves just before serving.
- Garnish with cashew nuts.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook