Mini Frittatas with Corn, Cream Cheese and Chives
Win the hearts of your family and loved ones with these tasty mini corn frittatas made with fresh cream and spring onions.
- Recipe serves15
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 4 Eggs, lightly whisked
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 5 ml Robertsons Crushed Chilli (optional)
- 125 ml Cream
- 4 cup Fresh corn, cooked
- 4 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to season
- 250 g Tub cream cheese
- Chives to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease 2 x 12 hole mini muffin pan.
- Whisk the eggs, chilli and cream together in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Add the KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake, corn and spring onions and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half the mixture evenly among the prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Transfer frittatas to a plate.
- Re-grease pans and repeat with remaining corn mixture.
- Arrange corn frittatas on a serving platter.
- Top each with a dollop of cream cheese and chopped chives.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook