Mac 'n Cheese with Cajun-Spiced Chicken
Mac 'n Cheese has never tasted so decadent - simply add Cajun seasoning, peppers and chicken breasts.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time35 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Margarine to fry
- 300 Gram Chicken breasts, sliced
- 15 Millilitre Cajun Seasoning
- 2 Millilitre Garlic, crushed
- ½ Green pepper, diced
- ½ Red pepper, diced
- 15 Millilitre lemon juice
- 1 KNORR Macaroni and Cheese Pasta and Sauce
- 125 Millilitre Milk
- 310 Millilitre water
- 50 Millilitre Stork Margarine
- In a large frying pan, heat Stork margarine over a medium high heat, add chicken and Cajun seasoning and fry until the chicken is brown.
- Add garlic and peppers and fry until they have softened.
- Add lemon juice and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring milk, water and margarine to the boil.
- Add uncooked pasta and contents of the sauce sachet and stir continuously until boiling.
- Simmer for 8-10 min on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the Cajun chicken and serve garnished with spring onions.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook