Creamy Haddock Pasta with Mascarpone and Peas
Add variety to your fish recipes with this tasty dish! Use mascarpone cheese to make this haddock and dill pasta extra creamy.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 KNORR Tuna Mate Cheddar-Melt
- 250 ml cold Milk
- 800 ml hot water
- 5 ml Dijon mustard
- 15 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 400 g Haddock fillets
- 125 ml frozen peas
- 100 ml Mascarpone cheese
- 20 ml Chopped dill
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper to season
- Combine sachet of Seasoning-Spice Blend (contained within the KNORR Tuna Mate Chedda-Melt box), milk and water in a large saucepan.
- Stir in mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add fish fillets and peas, and stir in the uncooked pasta (contained within the KNORR Tuna Mate Chedda-Melt box).
- Bring to the boil, stirring occasionally and simmer for 15-20 min, stirring gently to avoid the fish breaking up, until the pasta is cooked.
- Stir in the mascarpone cheese and dill.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook