Crispy Fish Puffs with Sweet Chilli Sauce
Spring onions give flavour to these flaked fish and mashed potato puffs served with a tasty sweet chilli sauce.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time25 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 3 tbsp Oil, for deep frying
- 1 sachet KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs
- 30 g Melted margarine
- 5 ml Spring onion, finely chopped
- 180 g Mashed potato
- 250 g Cooked fish
- 200 sweet chilli sauce for dipping
- Beat eggs thoroughly and flake the fish.
- Mix all ingredients into the eggs and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture into hot oil and fry until golden brown for 2-3 Minutes.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce as a dipping sauce.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook