Spicy Mexican Mince and Bean Casserole
Beans, mince, olive and peri peri make up the Mexican flavour of this tasty dish topped with corn chips and grated cheese.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time30 minutes
- 15 ml Oil
- 500 g Beef mince
- 400 g Tin whole tomatoes
- 1 Tin red kidney beans
- 10 Black olives, stoned
- 1 KNORR Beef Stock Pot
- 50 ml Peri-peri sauce
- 1 Packet tortilla style chips
- 375 ml Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven on grill.
- Heat oil in a pan and brown the beef mince.
- Stir in peri-peri Sauce, beans, tomatoes and KNORR Beef Stock Pot.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and pour into a casserole dish, and sprinkle with olives.
- Arrange the chips around the edge of the casserole dish and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place under the grill until the cheese is melted.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook