Creamy Cheese, Chicken and Asparagus Bake
Looking for chicken recipes? The flavour combination of asparagus, cream and curry gives this chicken dish a delicious yet mild spicy taste.
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 1 Cooked chicken, deboned
- 400 g Tin evaporated milk
- 1 KNORR Chicken and Mushroom Pan Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 400 g Tin asparagus cuts, reserve the liquid
- 500 ml water
- 10 ml Curry powder
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 125 g Grated mozzarella cheese
- Place chopped chicken in a baking dish and put drained asparagus and green pepper on top.
- Mix the remaining ingredients (except breadcrumbs and cheese) together in a pot and cook until slightly thickened.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover with breadcrumbs and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook