Quick Thai Beef and Peanut Curry
In the mood for a Thai curry? Try out this quick and easy beef one made extra special by using local flavours and ingredients.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 15 ml Oil
- 1 kg Beef, cut into strips
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 15 ml Peanut butter
- 250 ml Roasted peanuts
- 100 ml Bean sprouts
- 50 ml Coconut shavings
- 1 sachet KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Salt and Pepper to taste
- 15 ml Fresh coriander leaves to garnish
- Heat oil and brown the beef strips.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add the red pepper and pour in the KNORR Mild Durban Curry Dry Cook-in-Sauce sachet contents and water as per instructed on the sachet.
- Return the beef strips to the pan.
- Add the peanut butter and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with roasted peanuts and bean sprouts.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with coconut shavings and coriander.
- Serve with crispy poppadums.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook