Prawns with Garlic, Wine and Cheese
Garlic, cheese and white wine make up the tasty flavour of this creamy thermidor prawn recipe.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time30 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 30 g Margarine
- 1 Leek, sliced
- 400 g Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 150 ml Dry white wine
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 500 ml Milk
- 250 ml Mature cheddar cheese
- 125 ml Fresh cream
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Freshly Ground Atlantic Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Melt margarine in a large saucepan.
- Add leeks and prawns and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine.
- In a jug, mix the KNORR Potato Bake together with the cold milk and stir until well combined.
- Gradually add the milk mixture to the prawns, stirring until smooth.
- Continue stirring over medium heat for 5 minutes or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Stir in the cheese and cream.
- Add seasonings and parsley and serve.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook