Creamy Ravioli and Broccoli Bake
Add colour and flavour to your broccoli and ravioli dish with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkling of cayenne pepper
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time20 minutes
- 1 Package ready made ravioli or any stuffed pasta of your choice
- 300 g Fresh broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 Container sour cream
- 400 ml Milk
- 1 KNORR Garlic and Herb Potato Bake
- 2.5 ml Robertsons Cayenne Pepper
- 250 ml Grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 180⁰C
- Place uncooked ravioli, and steamed broccoli in a baking dish.
- Mix sour cream, Milk and KNORR Garlic & Herb Potato Bake in a jug and pour over ravioli.
- Sprinkle with Robertsons Cayenne pepper and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 180°C for 20 mins until cheese is melted and golden.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook