Bacon-Wrapped Pork Fillets with Apple Stuffing
Sage, walnut and apples, paired with succulent pork fillets, is the perfect combination with which to entice and tantalise the senses..
- Recipe serves4-6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 10 ml Oil
- 1 Red Onion
- 5 ml Robertsons Sage
- 1 Red apple, cubed
- 1 Green Apple, cubed
- 2 Whole Pork fillets
- 100 ml Walnuts, chopped finely
- 1 Pinch Robertsons Atlantic Sea Salt and Robertsons Black Pepper to taste
- 6 Rashers Bacon
- 1 Sachet KNORR Sausage Gravy
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Fry onion, apple and sage in a little oil until soft.
- Stir in walnuts and set aside.
- Slit the fillets down the length and divide the apple mixture evenly.
- Wrap the bacon around each fillet and secure.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes and roast till cooked though at 180°C.
- Serve with brown rice, vegetables and KNORR Sausage Gravy prepared as per packet instructions.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook