Pasta with Roast Tomatoes, Feta and Olives
Oven roast cherry tomatoes, olives and basil, then mix into cooked pasta with feta to create this perfect pasta.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time25 minutes
- 200 g Cherry tomatoes
- 10 Olives, pitted
- 100 ml Basil leaves, shredded
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 Pinch Salt and black pepper
- 125 ml Milk
- 375 ml water
- 30 ml Stork Margarine
- 1 KNORR Sour Cream & Mushroom Pasta and Sauce
- 1 Round feta cheese, cubed
- Place tomatoes, olives and basil in a roasting dish.
- Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 180°C for 10 min and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring the milk, water and Stork margarine to the boil.
- Add KNORR Pasta & Sauce packet contents and stir continuously without boiling.
- Simmer uncovered for 8-10 min on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the roasted tomatoes and olives and add feta cheese.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook