Chicken Pasta Loaf with a Crisp Topping
Quick dinner ideas are worth their weight in gold! Here is a chicken pasta loaf with a chip topping that is a treat for the kids.
- Recipe serves4 to 6
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time50 minutes
- 800 Millilitre Water
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Three Cheeses
- 500 Gram Chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 25 Gram Packet chicken flavoured crisps
- 60 Millilitre Grated Cheddar
- Place the water in a saucepan, add the seasoning sachet and pasta and bring to the boil, then simmer for 15 min.
- Add the shredded chicken breast and allow to cool a little before stirring in the beaten eggs.
- Place the mixture into a greased loaf pan, then bake at 180°C for 20-30 min until firm.
- Turn out onto an ovenproof serving platter.
- Press chips over the top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and return to the oven until cheese melts (4-5 min).
- Cut into thick slices and serve with a chunky garden salad.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook