Spicy Sausage, Mushroom and Noodle Bake
Bring out your inner Italian with this spicy sausage, mushroom & noodle bake!
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time5 minutes
- Cooking time40 minutes
- 15 ml oil
- 300 g Cabanossi sausage, sliced
- 250 g Button mushrooms, whole
- 800 ml hot water
- 1 box KNORR Mince Mate Creamy Cheesy Noodles
- 150 ml breadcrumbs
- 3 ml Robertsons Origanum
- 150 ml grated cheddar cheese
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, cheddar cheese and origanum in a bowl and set aside
- Fry mushrooms and cabanossi sausage in oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the 800 ml hot water, sachet of seasoning mix and the uncooked pasta contained within the box and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into a baking dish, top with the cheese sauce made up as per instructions on the box, top with the breadcrumb mixture and grill for 4 minutes.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook