Rosemary and Prune Spiked Chicken
Spike chicken pieces with prune slivers and rosemary and serve with a creamy lemon butter sauce.
- Recipe serves6
- Preparation time15 minutes
- Cooking time60 minutes
- 1 kilogram chicken pieces
- 10 Sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 10 Prunes, pitted
- 30 millilitre olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 sachet KNORR Classic White Sauce
- 100 millilitre cream
- 15ml lemon juice
- 10ml butter
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Cut deep incisions into the chicken pieces.
- Stick a small piece of rosemary and a sliver of prune into each cut.
- Place in an ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and lemon juice, then bake at 180°C for about 45 min to one hour or until chicken is cooked.
- Prepare the KNORR Classic White Sauce using 150 ml of boiling water.
- Stir in the cream, lemon juice and butter until combined
- Serve the chicken with basmati rice and creamy lemon butter sauce.
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook