Chilli Chicken with Peanuts and Beans
For those who are looking for creative dinner ideas with chicken, turn up the heat with this chilli chicken, green bean and peanut dish.
- Recipe serves4
- Preparation time10 minutes
- Cooking time15 minutes
- 5 Millilitre Robertsons Crushed Chillies
- 250 Gram Green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 600 Gram Cubed chicken
- 30 Millilitre oil
- 1 KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-In-Sauce
- 1 Small packet peanuts
- 100 Gram Chopped coriander
- Heat oil and brown chicken in a hot frying pan.
- Add onion, green beans, and Robertsons Crushed Chillies and fry until tender.
- Add 1 sachet KNORR Chicken a'la King Dry Cook-In-Sauce and water according to packet instructions and simmer for 20 mins.
- Add peanuts and coriander and season.
- Serve with rice or Chinese noodles.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Add to Cookbook
Remove from Cookbook